Should you wish to return products received from us, we are happy to accept them as long as;
- We get them back at our outlet within 14 days from date of delivery
- They are un-opened and in a re-sellable condition
- Proof of purchase is provided.
Due to hygiene and health reasons we cannot accept returns of the following products
- Costume accessories
- Contact lenses
- Sweets and confectionery
In case of any queries about returning items, please contact us within the 14 days using one of these channels;
Telephone: (+356) 27135494
We deliver in Malta and Gozo.
We cannot deliver inflated balloons to Gozo
For purchases below €30, a delivery charge of €5 applies for delivery in Malta
For purchases exceeding €30, delivery in Malta is free.
Any deliveries to Gozo may incur extra charges like ferry fees but rest assured it is our interest to keep any charges to a minimum.
You can pick up your order at our shop any time during the opening hours.
Help us provide you a good service:
- Please give an accurate delivery address. You can have multiple delivery addresses on your account but make sure you choose the right one for your order.
- Please give us a contact number so we can reach you if we are experiencing difficulties with the delivery
- Please indicate preferred delivery date and time. We will contact you to coordinate if needed.
- If we follow all your instructions but you are not available to accept delivery, standard delivery charges may apply at our discretion.
Please allow up to 2 days for delivery.
If an order does not arrive or is not up to your satisfaction please get in touch with us.
If you wish to cancel an order or part order transaction before it is delivered or shipped, please do so immediately via telephone or email on the contact details included on our website here. You will not be charged any penalty and your payment will be cancelled.
If your order has already been delivered, you may cancel your order up to 14 days from receipt of your purchase. Please see our Returns Policy for more information on the conditions and procedure.